We know the world of finance is a complex one with great opportunity for career development available in a variety of businesses. As experts in your field, we can offer guidance and support to ensure your next career move is a success.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist areas.
Apply for this job
Divisional Head - Finance DivisionRef nat31
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50,000 - £100,000
- Location: Cardiff
Yolk Finance is the Financial Services recruitment division of Yolk Recruitment. The award winning sector specialist agency with 5 fast Growth 50 Awards to their name. 2018 was another record year, and, following sustained growth we are now looking for a Financially Savvy leader to take the Finance & Accountancy recruitment division to new heights. In a newly created position, we are looking for a Divisional Head with a pedigree level of experience across Permanent and Contract markets, an FS network, and, a history of leading a high performing revenue centre.
Yolk Finance is the Financial Services recruitment division of Yolk Recruitment. The award winning sector specialist agency with 5 fast Growth 50 Awards to their name. 2018 was another record year, and, following sustained growth we are now looking for a Financially Savvy leader to take the Finance & Accountancy recruitment division to new heights. In a newly created position, we are looking for a Divisional Head with a pedigree level of experience across Permanent and Contract markets, an FS network, and, a history of leading a high performing revenue centre. This exciting and compelling division already benefits from a team of experienced, committed and driven recruitment experts that work UK wide with a regional footprint throughout Wales and the South West.
We know for you it’s not just all about the money, but we also know it helps. Of course this Senior Management role comes with the sensible rewards to suit its significance, including an industry leading salary and bonus structure, divisional P&L, car and toys, pension etc.
BUT, it’s more than that;
- The role also offers direct board access to entrepreneurial people
- Along with a share option scheme, your part of the company here, not the furniture
- Autonomy, support, understanding, fun, challenge, excitement
- Monthly Target Clubs, Executive Clubs and Senior Management perks
- A voice… that’s heard
- The opportunity to create, lead and inspire
- tate of the art 6,000 sq ft multi zone working environment
As Divisional Head you will be the foremost person within this growth division. The role comes with an expectation of excellence and with your experience, strategic thinking, and, measured approach to motivation you will inspire and lead a team of elite recruiters. Reporting directly to the board you will have full exposure to the division P&L and the impact you make upon this.
- Work in tandem with, and, lead the growth of a Financial Services division, to continue to build and motivate high performing teams
- Consider the annual divisional delivery plan and works towards achieving the primary goals related to revenue targets, growth and client satisfaction
- Build relationships with senior decision makers within Enterprise clients with a view to securing written division business
- Fee earn, lead from the front and recruit within your vertical
- Make and take strategic decisions to grow the business and team
- Attract, retain and train top tier talent to join you in being part of this fast growth division
- Show ambition that aligns with the company with a view to dominating the regional market
- Build internal relationships with the Divisional Heads and Directors of our other specialist divisions in Legal, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Tehcnology and Office Support with a view to being a valued and results orientated member within the management team
Skills and experience required
This exceptional recruitment professional will no doubt have the relevant sales and managerial experience with demonstrable success of building, managing and supporting a recruitment team to scale. Within this, you will be an astute, commercially savvy operator that is considerate when building relationships, deliberate in your approach and someone who operates with conviction.
- Evidence of consistently achieving and exceeding targets from within the recruitment industry
- Demonstrable experience of leading, building and scaling a team
- In depth knowledge of Financial Services recruitment across all disciplines and sectors
- You will be highly regarded by your peers, networked in your industry and able to clearly quantify your value proposition
- You will have a uniqueness that ensures you stand out
- Bright, Bold and Better you will show to be a thought leader within your field
- Likeable and approachable you will be a relationship builder internally and externally
- You will hold a full driving licence
Yolk is a high achieving company. The people who work here have worked hard to build their divisions. Our culture is unique and demands excellence, so as part of our recruitment process we will assess you against our company values as we believe this is just as important as any industry experience you may have.
Our values are simple and capture the spirit of what it means to work at Yolk:
We expect a commitment from you to develop specialist knowledge of your market, candidates and clients using first class verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating a range of influencing techniques.
We expect you to be solutions focused, presenting potential answers to any problems faced and to be forthcoming with feedback for business improvement.
You will focus on results, remaining positive and retaining forward momentum.
We expect you to share new ideas and ways to stay at the forefront of your market, building a competitive advantage by using your initiative to implement innovative means of candidate attraction and develop new business.
We expect your enthusiasm to drive your desire to deliver results.
You are naturally curious and inquisitive, asking the right questions to find the right solutions for candidates and clients.
We expect you to be an exceptional recruiter and ambassador for the business, acting as the preferred supplier and recruitment partner in your market, following the REC Code of Practice.
We expect you to support others in your team to deliver success.
We expect a commitment to understanding and exceeding the expectations of your clients and candidates.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, industry leading commission plus company vehicle/or car allowance
- Above average annual leave (plus all bank holidays) and a day off your birthday
- Fantastic office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking
- A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Regular incentives such as target clubs and record breakers lunches
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts
- On-site parking
All applications or enquiries will remain strictly confidential, nothing ventured nothing gained!
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, and Yolk, please contact Dale Williams, Managing Director on 07824 997595.
To apply in writing, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com