We know sales and we know sales people. We know what motivates you in a sales job; strong career progression, a good basic salary and attractive OTE packages with reputable companies.
Click through the links to learn more about our specialist sales areas.
Apply for this job
Senior Recruitment ConsultantRef NW2
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
- Location: Cardiff
We are looking for Senior Consultants to work within our specialist brands: • IT (Infrastructure, Development, Cyber Security, Digital & Data, Architecture, CTO) • Engineering (Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Design, Quality) • Sales & Marketing • Professional Services (Legal, Finance, HR & Office support)
Yolk Recruitment is no ordinary company and we're no ordinary employer either. We're passionate about our staff and understand the importance of offering responsibility, exceptional earning potential, a resoundingly friendly working atmosphere and the training and support you need to continually further your career.
What's more, our business is growing with promotion opportunities for the right people with the right attitude.
As a nationally acclaimed company, Yolk have won numerous awards as recognition of our continued excellence in delivering a range of outstanding recruitment services to a diverse client base.
We are looking for Senior Consultants to work within our specialist brands:
- IT (Infrastructure, Development, Cyber Security, Digital & Data, Architecture, CTO)
- Engineering (Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Design, Quality)
- Sales & Marketing
- Professional Services (Legal, Finance, HR & Office support)
- Use your personality to build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, whilst proving a bespoke and professional service
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Leading new business development within your division
- Identifying, approaching and sourcing potential candidates through a variety of attraction methods as part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Acting as the “go-to” in your business area, developing a specialist knowledge of your market.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant ideally within one of our specialist brands
- Must have a track record of success
- The ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process
- Good at Fifa or Pool? (massive bonus)
- Must be credible and confident to deal at Senior level with clients and candidates
- You will hold a full driving licence.
- Competitive basic salary plus industry leading commission
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off on your birthday
- Monthly dinner clubs where you can join the big billers to prestigious venues
- Swanky office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking
- A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Regular incentives such as target clubs, holidays and a few surprises along the way
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts.
- And much, much more.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity and Yolk, please contact Natalie Williams, Talent Manager 07581316211. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org